1. How long have you been doing CrossFit?
This is my 8th successful month!
2. What, if any, training did you do prior to CrossFit?
Just regular workouts
3. What motivates you to come back every day?
This helps me to improve on multiple movements & has helped increase my stamina.
4. What is your favorite/least favorite movement?
I love doing Cleans (as long as they aren’t squat cleans) and Deadlifts!
5. What’s one thing you hope to accomplish in the gym in the upcoming year?
By next year, I will get a muscle-up!
6. What one piece of advice would you give someone just starting out?
Stop talking and get into CrossFit!
What are other 5 Alarm athletes saying about Harsha?
I’ve had the pleasure of watching Harsha from the beginning of his journey at 5 Alarm. I’ve watched him go through progressions like a champ and continue to push himself in workouts. He’s taken huge strides in strength and conditioning and keeps on moving forward. He makes me proud to be his coach and to see such excitement every day in the gym. I cannot wait to see what is next for Harsha!! – Coach Chris McFarland
He is very friendly, funny and energetic. He encourages not only just him but also others participating in the WOD. He always gives 100% to his targets to reach them and pushes others in the gym. He has improved and gained in his techniques and confidence to achieve his PRs by setting PR after PR. Keep pushing and great work, Harsha! – Sharan Peetani
From the first day I met Harsha, he brought great positive energy to the gym. Always smiling and pushes himself to do better. He is a great deal of fun to be around! – Mike Buob