- This event has passed.
November 8 @ 6:00 pm - November 9 @ 6:00 pm
Join us in Navy Seal Foundation’s TEAMWORK event as we tackle 24 hero workouts in 24 hours. At the top of each hour, we’ll begin a new hero workout. Each WOD will be performed in teams of 2-4 with the intent for teams to complete a few workouts over the 24-hour period. Workouts can be scaled to any ability level so all can participate! We will release more information on the sign-ups as the date draws near. If you’d like to participate, please follow the link below to the registration site for the gym. We hope you can join us!
• $7 per workout (cash or check to the gym; we’ll collect funds to donate)
• $24 for 24 hours (registration site)
• All workouts must be performed in groups of 2, 3, or 4.
• Each group can perform multiple workouts over the course of the 24 hours.
• UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD ANY INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP PERFORM ALL 24 WORKOUTS.
• You can modify and scale workouts as needed based on the ability of participants and the equipment available.
• Before each WOD, there will be time to warm up and prep specific movements.
TEAMWORK is not a competition and there is no leaderboard other than the one for fundraising. The goal of this event is to work together as a community to generate awareness, funds, and support for the NSF and those we serve. There is a registration fee for all participants and 100% of the proceeds from registration, as well as additional donations or fundraising, will be donated to the Navy SEAL Foundation.
Please spread the word and post pics on social media with #NavySEALFoundation and #NSFTEAMWORK. Share the fundraising page with friends and family for additional donations.