Ryan is a college student who currently studies in Parks and Recreation Management with a minor in Athletic Coaching. He spends all his free time at 5 Alarm CrossFit. Ryan is very talkative and enjoys helping others.
Education and Certifications
– B.S. in Parks and Recreation Management (In Progress)
– CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
– CPR/First Aid/AED Certified
Recreational Athletic Experience:
– GORUCK Light (4/16)
– GORUCK Tough (9/16)
– CrossFit Regionals Athlete Control (2017)
– Various local CrossFit Competitions
Favorite/Least Favorite Named WoD?
– Favorite: Murph
– Least Favorite: Chelsea (Because I haven’t been able to complete it.)
Favorite/Least Favorite Movement?
– Favorite: Handstand Walks
– Least Favorite: GHD Sit-Ups
Favorite Cheat Meal?
– Portillo’s (Chili Dog, Cheese Fries, Cake Shake)
Favorite hobby outside of CrossFit?
– Eating, hanging out with friends, and swimming.
One thing about you most people don’t know?
– I’m really good at chess.
If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
– Portillo’s Cake Shakes.
If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
– Arizona, just because I love cacti.