Erica found CrossFit in 2010 thanks in large part to her husband Chris wanting the both of them to live a healthier, happy lifestyle. She suffered a traumatic accident in 2001 in which two major back surgeries were needed to repair her injuries. By 2010, Erica knew how important it was to stay strong physically to be able to live a full life. She started CrossFit as an athlete but the passion quickly grew to the desire to coach. Erica has been coaching CrossFit classes since February 2011. She competes at local CrossFit contests and will encourage you to do the same.
Education and Certifications:
– B.A. in History
– CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
– CrossFit Weightlifting
– CrossFit Mobility
– CrossFit Kettlebell
– CrossFit Goal Setting
– CrossFit Rowing
– CPR/First Aid/AED Certified
Recreational Athletic Experience:
– Various local CrossFit Competitions
Favorite/Least Favorite Named WoD?
– Favorite: HELEN
– Least Favorite: KAREN
Favorite/Least Favorite Movement?
– Favorite: Cleans (Full or Power)
– Least Favorite: Pairing of Deadlifts and Box Jumps
Favorite Cheat Meal?
– Anything made by Epiphany Farms!
Favorite hobby outside of CrossFit?
– Vacation on a Beach
One thing about you most people don’t know?
– I am a sucker for Pro Wrestling and love to watch the untypical sports. (That’s not Poker on ESPN either!)
– Unicorn, because they are awesome and can do whatever you believe they can!